Friday, December 01, 2006

Tagged.....Thanks Professor!

This is how it works: Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you". In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged. People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things, as well as state this rule clearly. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged" in their comments.
Here are my six things (it's really hard to limit them to six....):
1. My step-daughter lived with me for over a year (instead of either of her parents) after my ex and I separated.
2. I always have to have something to drink in front of me, whether I'm at work or at home.
3. I hate wearing socks and shoes. Hell, I AM from Kentucky after all. LMAO
4. I am a daily smoker, but I always put each cigarette out half-way through. I have no idea why.
5. I wouldn't eat an egg or anything with eggs in it. (Even if you paid me......well, maybe.)
6. I still love to color.
I am going to tag: Bronx Hottie; Twisted Pain; City Soul; Scott; Sal; and Eddie.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

haaaaaaaaaaaa
these are funny, everyone ive read are funny
I'm damn sure with you on having a drink 24/7/365 and a cooler in the truck!
js

December 01, 2006 1:38 PM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

Only for you babydoll....

And omg, how could you not eat french toast? (eggs)

December 01, 2006 3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

>"2. I always have to have something to drink in front of me, whether I'm at work or at home."

I believe this called "functional alcoholism".

Just kidding, just kidding!

December 01, 2006 5:19 PM  
Blogger Scott Opined...

Thanks for the tag... i did this a few days back.. check it out.

Love the list.

Scott

December 04, 2006 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home