Monday, November 14, 2005

So.....I've been thinkin....


I spent some time with my dad a fews ago, and was telling him about my blog, and how wrapped up I am with my e-buddies. He thinks I'm insane. (What else is new?) I was telling him how many people have started visiting my page in the last few months and how good it makes me feel. He basically told me not to put too much into it, and that if I were to quit posting tomorrow, everyone would just move on to something else. Which is true, I suppose. But that doesn't mean that I can't relish it while I have it, right?

I know this might sound desperate, or even a little pathetic, but I really do appreciate all of the folks who visit me regularly. I look forward to your comments and enjoy reading your posts as well. And, maybe even more pathetic, is the fact that I think about you guys all the time....wondering what you're doing, how you're lives are going, and trying to think of something funny to say to make you all laugh. I wonder if this is just a diversion for me, so that I don't have to focus too much on my life and it's trials and tribulations? Whatever the reason....I just wanted you guys to know that. I love you all. I really, really do.
Hugs & Kisses

11 Comments:

Blogger Kiwi (no not the fruit!) Opined...

Wow, I'm not a regular but maybe I should be :)
I'm sure your fan base love you too!!!

BTW - Awesome blog too!!

November 14, 2005 3:03 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

KNNTF: Thanks! I hope you stop by more often. I'll defintely check yours out as well. You can never have too many friends. ;o)

November 14, 2005 3:24 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen - It's not corny. I feel exactly the same way you do. I think most of us realize how special this thing is.

Good to see you can appreicate it.

Some people just don't understand what freedom blogging helps us express.

xoxox

November 14, 2005 3:55 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Thanks Neo...my little puddin'. ;o)

November 14, 2005 4:10 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -Right back at ya babe! ;)

November 14, 2005 4:53 PM  
Blogger cityman05 Opined...

Hey, I just want you to know that I can't wait to get over and check out your blog each day. I'm always like, "Hmmm, i wonder what Jen is up to today?"

Keep on blogging.

November 14, 2005 5:23 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Kippy: Same here! It's the first thing I do in the morning.

P.S. I'll definitely keep blogging. I haven't finished my saga yet. ;o)

November 14, 2005 7:47 PM  
Blogger something Opined...

Yeah this blogger thing is pretty crazy. I think a few years from now (if not a few months) psychiatrists are going to start some sort of program for people who can't get anyone to comment on their site.
I know I go crazy when I don't get the comments.

Keep it up, radical dude, people either get it or they don't!

November 14, 2005 9:52 PM  
Blogger cityman05 Opined...

Kippy? Ok, I owe you for that one. LOL.
I'm glad you are going to keep blogging, casue I'd sure miss you if you ever left.

November 14, 2005 10:14 PM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

Ditto girly, of course youre my only visitor so you're also my favorite! I dont know what I'd be going through now if I hadnt read through your identical life pattern. Thanks and keep it up.

November 14, 2005 10:50 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Joe: Thanks for stopping by! I'll definitely keep it up. I always go my own way, regardless of what people think - but it's nice to have some support. ;o)

Kip: Ahhh...c'mon. Sorry, I have a bad habit of turning people's names into my own thing. Twisted Pain turned into Twisty...so, Kippy's not so bad. LOL XOXO

Twisty: You know I love ya!

Jags: Thanks Babe! I'm so glad I found ya.

November 15, 2005 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home