Monday, February 27, 2006

PopCorn Nightmare


I swear some of the things I get myself into are almost comical. As any human being who has ever eaten popcorn knows, there is a thin covering (or skin, if you will) on the kernels themselves. You know, the things that get stuck in your throat and drive you insane??? Well, I have had a piece stuck in the corner of my throat since early yesterday, and it's killing me. I have done everything I can think of to get rid of it. I have gargled, I have chugged water, I even tried to get it out with my toothbrush - until I gagged myself, that is!
That's it!!! I'm going on a popcorn strike.
Does anyone else have any food drama they would like to share?

10 Comments:

Blogger Harlyn Opined...

lol, no food drama really, other than eating many ridiculous things lately. (read my post today) ;)

February 27, 2006 11:53 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

City: I'm on my way!!

February 27, 2006 12:08 PM  
Blogger Skye Opined...

Only thing I can think of at this moment is watermelon seeds! LOL!

February 27, 2006 1:27 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Sag Sis: LOL

February 27, 2006 1:45 PM  
Blogger Ellen Opined...

What a pain in the butt to have the popcorn skin glued to the back of your throat. Did you try eating anything "rough" like meat that might help to dislodge it?

We really must sponsor a shower for Citysoul... isn't that just the greatest news?

February 27, 2006 2:03 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Ellen: I've tried everything. Still no luck!

Yes - we should do something for City. I'm so excited. AND....that baby is going to be BEAUTIFUL!!

February 27, 2006 2:12 PM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

I cannot say for it would be perverted. But I could help :) Love ya, miss ya, and hope the colonel ends it's siege in your throat soon.

February 27, 2006 3:39 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Twisty: Thanks for the non-perverted answer. Right!

It's still stuck there - if you're interested. LOL

February 27, 2006 3:54 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen - I agree with Twist, this is too easy!

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

February 27, 2006 8:26 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo: I've come to know what to expect from the two of you. ;o)

February 28, 2006 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home