Thursday, February 23, 2006

Half-Nekkid Thursday - 02.23.06

OK! I am SOOOOO jumping on this band-wagon. Of course, as always, I'm late to the party. But at least I showed up, right?

I hijacked this idea from Lee-Ann, a buddy of my pal, Neo. You can check her out at: http://lahilton.blogspot.com/

I posted this picture a while ago, but thought I would start off with this one. You know, nice and slow......


These are my latest additions, down the middle of my back. They mean "Faith" and "Hope".

To join in the fun, click below....C'mon, you know you want to!!!

HNTbutton

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Sweet tats on a sweet girl! Thanks for sharing!! ;)

February 23, 2006 4:12 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Nilo: Thanks! I really like them alot!

February 23, 2006 4:15 PM  
Blogger Michael K. Althouse Opined...

Great start. Happy HNT! I visit a few HNTers and I can tell you that you are in some excellent company!

Love the tats, hope and faith are among my favorite spiritual principles!

~Mike

February 23, 2006 6:04 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen - Nice and slow huh?

Hmmmmmmm..... Censored

;)

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

February 23, 2006 8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Actually, the word on top means "to teach" or "religion" while the one below means "to hope"

February 24, 2006 2:46 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Mr. A: Thanks! I'm looking forward to many more HNT's!!

Neo: It figures that you would latch on to that part of the post! LOL

Tan: Right! "Religion" - meaning Faith and "To Hope" - meaning Hope! I'm glad I got those right!!
Thank God they don't mean something like "Strange" and "Stupid". LOL

February 24, 2006 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home